In recent times, 2D, 3D and 4D lotteries, like the digit lottery and the Hong Kong Pools have become pretty popular.
Let us understand the reason behind the popularity of this type of lottery game. It is quite popular and a crowd favourite amongst 4D Lottery players around the globe. So is it really as good as it looks or just another new kid on the block?
What are 2D, 3D and 4D lottery?
2D, 3D and 4D lotteries work in a similar way as any other lottery in the world. 2D, 3D and 4D Lottery players select a combination of numbers that need to match the winning combination to win the jackpot. In case of other togel games, betters would need to choose six (6) numbers to win. Now, as the name suggests, with 2D, 3D and 4D lottery players only pick two (2), three (3), four (4) numbers respectively.
When playing a 2D, 3D or a 4D Lottery, betters may choose any number from 00 to 99, 000 to 999 and 0000 to 9999, in that order. This implies that they can select numbers such as 07 in 2D, or 953 in 3D or 0023 in 4D lotteries for participating into the draw.
This is extensively different from how the lottery number formations work for other forms of lotteries where one can choose singular numbers and not in combinations.
In a 4D lottery for example, 23 winning numbers are drawn at a time. Now, if a player’s selected combination matches one set of the drawn numbers, they win the prize money. This game is as simple as it sounds and thus it’s easy to fathom why betters from all around the world love to play the 2D, 3D and 4D lotteries.
Origin of 2D, 3D and 4D lottery system
The origin of 2D, 3D, and 4D Lotteries can be traced back to a schoolboy. In 1951, a schoolboy brainstormed and found a fascinating method of making some money. He decided to sell his bicycle raffling it to 100 US $1 tickets, each containing two numerical figures. This way whoever bought the ticket that would match the last two numbers of the first prize ticket in a Malaysian Turf Club sweepstake would naturally win.
Now, this was quite a creative method to sell your bike as the result would be out of the boy’s control and the prize would be awarded fair and square. This started as a fancy way to sell a bicycle, however, the idea later developed into a 2D lottery system in Singapore. Gradually with time it became a popular betting sport which then turned into a 3D lottery and ultimately later a 4D Lottery, which players enjoy today globally.
Some facts about 2D, 3D and 4D lotteries:
- 2D, 3D, and 4D draw every Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday at 18.30.
- You need to be at least 18 to be permitted to play this game. That’s the bare minimum.
- Winnings from this state-owned lottery are usually not taxable on 2D, 3D and 4D lotteries, as they are seen as pennies from heaven.
- There are five draw officials and one independent external auditor who present the drawing process.
- As they are state-owned lottery systems, it is absolutely legal to play the 2D, 3D and 4D lotteries with the help of trustworthy & reliable agen togel. Funds generated through these lotteries generally are used for good causes like charity. These causes can also involve infrastructure growth and other national requirements.
- The odds on these lotteries can be really good. The chances of winning something at 23 in 10,000 is not scruffy at all.
So, what do you think about these amazing lottery games?